- PRIVACY NOTICE
We know that you care how information about you is used and shared and we appreciate your trust in us to do that carefully and sensibly. This Privacy Notice describes how we collect and process your personal information through mynanganallur.com, products, services, online and applications that reference this Privacy Notice (together “Marketplace“).
- Information we collect
We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our products and services.
- How we use your Personal Information?
- We process your personal information to operate, provide, and improve the Marketplace that we offer our customers. These purposes include:
• We use your personal information to take, handle and deliver orders, products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.• We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyse performance, fix errors, and improve usability and effectiveness of the Marketplace.• We use your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalise your experience with Marketplace.• We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to Marketplace via different channels (e.g., by phone, email, chat etc).• We use your personal information to display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you. To learn more, please read our Interest Based Ads Notice.• We process personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers, mynanganallur.com, and others.• We may also ask for your consent to process your personal information for a specific purpose that we communicate to you. When you consent to our processing your personal information for a specified purpose, you may withdraw your consent at any time and we will stop processing of your data for that purpose.
- What About Cookies?
- Does Marketplace Share Your Personal Information?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business and we are not in the business of selling our customers personal information to others. Marketplace shares customers information only as described below and with subsidiaries and partners subject to this Privacy Notice.
Protection of Marketplace and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property or safety of mynanganallur.com, our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- How Secure is Information About Me?
We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind.
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software , which encrypts information you input.
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personal customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computers, devices, and applications. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
- What Information Can I Access?
You can access your information, including your name, address, payment options, profile information, membership , household settings, and purchase history in the “Your Account” section of the website. Click here for a list of examples that you can access.
- What Choices Do I Have?
If you have any questions or objection as to how we collect and process your personal information, please contact our Customer Service. Many of our Marketplace also include settings that provide you with options as to how your information is being used.
As described above, you can choose not to provide certain information but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of the Marketplace.
You can add or update certain information on pages such as those referenced in the Information You Can Access? section. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the previous version for our records.
If you dont want to receive e-mail or other communications from us, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences. If you dont want to receive in-app notifications from us, please adjust your notification settings in the app or your device.
If you dont want to see interest based-ads, please adjust your Advertising Preferences.
If you want to browse our websites anonymously, you may do so by logging out of your account and disabling cookies on your browser.
When you consent to our processing your personal information for a specified purpose, you may withdraw your consent at any time and we will stop any further processing of your data for that purpose.
You will also be able to opt out of certain other types of data processing by updating your settings on the applicable mynanganallur.com or application.
- Are Children Allowed to Use Marketplace?
Marketplace does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use Marketplace only with the involvement of a parent or guardian, who agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- How Long Do We Keep Your Personal Information?
We keep your personal information to enable your continued use of Marketplace, for as long as it is required in order to fulfill the relevant purposes described in this Privacy Notice, as may be required by law such as for tax and accounting purposes, or as otherwise communicated to you. For example, we retain your transaction history so that you can review past purchases (and repeat orders if desired) and what addresses you have shipped orders to, and to improve the relevancy of products and content we recommend.
- Contacts, Notices & Revisions
If you have any concern about privacy at Marketplace or want to contact us, you can do so by writing to:
MyNanganallur.com, No 66, Karikalan Main St, Adambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600088.
We respect your privacy and request you to review our Privacy Notice and Cookies & Interest-Based Ad Notice, to understand our practices..